Document Review Order Instructions:
Step 1 - enter contact info
Step 2 - enter condo name, address, and plan no.
NOTE: The file will remain in pending status until the documents are loaded. Once Step 4 is completed the office is notified that the file is ready to assign to a reviewer. At this stage, the intake department will confirm that the documents received are adequate to complete the review and advise you that the file is complete or that more information is required.
Step 3 - Documents,
- Upload the documents ordered from the management company to comply with section 8.2 of the AREA listing and purchase agreement (see below).
- Upload the completed order form into the topic "Other" to verify what was available, ordered and received.
- Upload the Newsletter or Rules into the topic "Minutes"
- When there are several documents for one topic such as board minutes or condo plans, you can load these as a group or one at a time
- You can return to this step and load documents at anytime while the file is pending. Once step 4 is completed you will need to email any additional documents direct to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the file SID number to identify the review in the subject line.
Step 4 - Authorization and Payment
- Check the box to authorize Condo Check to proceed with the review.
- If you are a returning Condo Check client, you will receive a $25.00 discount. You will need to upload a copy of the prior completed document review at the checkout point to receive the discount.
- If you have a favorite reviewer, you may select them at checkout (optional)
- Payment options are by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Credit Card.
Access the portal as often as needed to complete the file at the pending stage by using the login information you will create to start the process. Access will remain available for 30 days after the review is completed.
Condominium Document as per clause 8.2 of the AREA Condominium Purchase Agreement
In addition to the AREA Condominium Purchase Agreement please request any Rules, Newsletters, or Welcome packages that are available in the Management company order form.
We also require a copy of the Title to the Unit(s) being purchased, the condominium plan(s) and the Condominium Sheet (CAD).
Not all condominiums are alike and therefore not all information will be available.
Submit what you can obtain from the property management company or contact person for a self managed condominium. Do not move to the next Step (4) until the documents are loaded.
Once all 4 Steps are completed our intake department will inspect the documents you have uploaded and will be in touch, by email to the party requesting to be contacted for the documents with a list of any further information required to complete the review.
You can return to the portal as often as you like to upload the additional documents before completing Step 4.
- Budget of the corporation for the current year*
- Fee Schedule
- Most recent Monthly Financial Statement *
- Year End Audited or Unaudited Financial Statements
- Reserve Fund Study
- Reserve Fund Plan
- Building or site report such as a building assessment report, building envelope report, geotechnical report, technical audit or performance audit, or other Engineer Reports
- Post Tension Cables Reports
- Annual General Meeting Minutes (Draft is acceptable) *
- Board of Directors Minutes for the not less then the past 12 months
- Registered Bylaws*
- Consolidation of Rules - (All rules that are not in the bylaws that are being enforced)
- Newsletters and Welcome packages (add these to the minutes portal)
- Management Agreement Contract or particulars of
- Insurance Certificate*
- Lease Agreement for Parking and/or Storage (obtain from the Unit Owner)
- Recreational Agreement - if any
- Special Resolutions that have been passed but not implemented that you have been given notice of
- Copy of any easement. Covenant and restriction (ECR) agreement (from Unit Title and Condominium sheet)
- Disclosure/Information Statement -this should reflect Legal Actions, Reserve Balance, Condo Fee, Structural Deficiencies and Loan Disclosure
- Title to Units being listed for sale (primary Unit, storage & Parking Units, if any) *
- CAD - historical condominium sheet from land titles SPIN Site
- condominium plan from land titles SPIN Site